Get Real with Eddie on WJOL
Get real with Eddie is a Real Estate Talk show on 1340 am, WJOL or WJOL.com talking about the real estate issues affecting Will County and the surrounding area. Local or National, Eddie is talking about today's real estate market with today's industry-leading community leaders and business owners you need to know. Tune in every Wednesday at noon to hear what is going on in real estate and Get Real with Eddie!
Terri Trotter Earley
With a degree in art and ten years of Graphic Design as well as 20 years as a 911 Telecommunicator/Police Dispatcher, I bring a very unique skill set to the table. Listening to clients, prioritizing, negotiating, staging and coordination of offers is what I do! Giving my clients the best service possible is what my goal.
We are a VETERAN owned and operated, licensed Radon Mitigation corporation. We pride ourselves on helping people stay safe and healthy in their homes. Not only do we mitigate homes below the regulated Radon action standard, we strive to get them as low as possible.
Do you know a buyer?
|OPEN for Sponsorship|
Simplifying the Market™
- Don’t put your homeownership plans on hold just because you’re stuck inside.
- There are several things you can do right now to keep your home search moving forward.
- Connect with an agent, learn about resource programs for things like down payments, and get pre-approved today.
- The COVID-19 pandemic is causing an economic slowdown.
- The good news is, home values actually increased in 3 of the last 5 U.S. recessions and decreased by less than 2% in the 4th.
- All things considered, an economic slowdown does not equal a housing crisis, and this will not be a repeat of 2008.
- Danielle Theobald
- Casey Lowry
- Joseph L Lewis Jr
- Javier Guzman
- Autumn B
- Emily Serno
- Dustin Anderson
- Daniel Olson
- Maribel Avila
- Edward Cline
- Michelle Jadron
- Joseph Burzawa
- Bob and Andrea P.